Thursday, August 28, 2008

Web 2.0 Awards

I went straight to the shortlist to browse and it was interesting to see that quite a few of the sites we have been looking at were on it.
Some sites with catchy names caught my eye:

Under category Niche Social networking Mothersclick was worth looking at, babies, kids, recipes, handy hints, clothes, furniture, fathers click too! They must go online in the middle of the night after the family is in bed!!

How about under Classified and Directories there is Parking Search.com - you too can find a parking space to buy, sell or rent out!

Then there is Twitter in the Social networking category........

But my favourites were Yelp and City search under Guides and Reviews, mainly because I would like to go to New York next year so I wanted to see what they offered in the way of easily accessible information. City search especially was easy to navigate around, the links were clear and visible and there were lots of interesting titbits!
Now all I have to do is get saving.....!

1 comment:

I Would if I Could said...

Pet of course, how could a beautiful face like that possibly grace a dinner table!!!!!!!!