Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Never say never!

How many times have I said this and then backtracked at a later date! A few weeks ago it was Trade Me (yes I'm a late starter!) but then I was looking for a table and chairs and guess what.......! of course I only use it at home!
I've always admired the "oldies" who have kept up with the changing technologies - from ATM machines to email and internet banking and I love watching them at our computers emailing to relatives overseas etc.
Hence I am taking up the challenge of blogging, flickering etc - to stay abreast of the times and test the brain. I would much rather go for a walk, read, coffee, meet friends and drink a glass of savvy...! but then you never know, I might get hooked in.........

4 comments:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Never a dull moment in the technological world! So lets drink a toast to the challenge of exploring the web technologies.

FlopsyMopsy said...

I love a nice cold glass of sauvblanc at the end of the day !

SoAndSo said...

How do you drink toast?

grannygilly said...

Hi Savvyblanc,

The savvy part of your name was what caught my eye. You have plenty of that. So far savvy is clearly what I lack with these exercises, but who knows - practice may work wonders and at the end of the day there is always that other savvy.